In 1996, Bob and Jeanne Johnson set out to create a company specializing in light gauge steel structures. One based on the core values of honesty, guaranteed workmanship, and commitment to the customer.
Under their leadership, Steelport quickly earned a reputation for fast, friendly, and reliable service with general contractors, developers, and private homeowners across the Pacific Northwest and Idaho.
In 2014 former employee George "Butch" Hicks and his brother Hershel Kirby took over so Bob and Jeanne could retire. Butch and Hershel are committed to Steelports' core values and take pride in a job well done.
Now nearly 20 years later, we at Steelport still believe in sealing every deal with a handshake, and look forward to welcoming you to our growing client family.
Our Promise to Our Customers
We promise to:
- be friendly and considerate to our customers
- show up when we say we'll be there
- do our work expertly and efficiently
- provide quality materials
- only charge the price we quoted you
- not to leave a mess for you to clean up!
- promptly fix any problems that may arise
These things may seem pretty simple, but to us it makes all the difference in the world. You can count on us to deliver a quality job and stand behind it.